Wednesday 23 June 2010

WOWW

Guys, I am Chung Ning..HAHAA.still remember me?????????

I am now study at SMK Batu Lintang for my form 6.In my class,we have Chun San, Hui Shan,Kui Yun ,Sharon and also Vui Loong but Chun San ,Hui Shan and Vui Loong going to leave soon.HAHAHA,so it just left me,Sharon and Kui Yun (If we continue to study form 6 ). Sharon is currently our class monitor..HAHAHA .

Let's talk about my school =)

In terms of facilities,this school is not so good compare with SMK Jalan Arang.
The reason I said so because the toilet is damn far from my blok, if you walk to the toilet and walk back to the classroom ,I think you will miss most of the lesson.Damn it

For canteen, I think that Arang's canteen is better because there is some rumours about this canteen's food is not so clean . If you dint notice carefully,you will be able to eat a lots of flies leg, it's "healthy".
I rather bring my own food to school..==

Ohh yeah,I am sorry that I cant upload any photo of my school cause I havent take any yet.
hahahaha.

I think I need to stop here now and I will try to keep update this blog..hahahaha
Thank You,Bye bye
To all 5e friends,Have a nice day =)






No comments:

Post a Comment