Sunday 6 June 2010

Co=Ming SooN

Yo!!! Long time din't study together liao...miss 5 Electron so so so much!!!!!!!!!!! ><'''

Especially teacher say : "5 Electron Silence Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and also "very good...you are rite" from Mdn.Elizabeth ...hahaha...Because we are the noisiest class in the history of SMK Jalan Arang...hahaha…

I'm study at UCSI University Sarawak Campus...taking Foundation Studies In Arts now (1 year)...Arang students only me and Wen Piao-he also call Mango(5Ruby) in this intake...feel lonely...haha...But better now...Because I have meet my new friends....Of course I will not forget our CRAZY FAMILY de la!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Many people don't know how my school looks like and where is it located...
UCSI University Sarawak Campus is located at Jalan Tun Jugah...







This is my University Coffee Bar and Bistro
The food quite cheap but i never try before....






Arrangement of tableware in Coffee Bar and Bistro...





This is my school Auditorium at first floor of the Campus...





This photo is taken during my 18th Birthday at Tian Chu Restaurant with my Friends....

Batu Lintang vs UCSI vs Swimburne







Some of my friends in UCSI

Rachel, Boon, Julian, Nicolas, Poh, Jie, and Jeremiah


I'm very happy and enjoy my study now...I hope Crazy Family will never Disappear...Never and Ever!!! This only some of my picture....I hope I will update this blog again as soon as possible....thank you^^


No comments:

Post a Comment