Sunday 30 May 2010

Wesak Day~

On 28 May , we have our Wesak Day and as usual most of the temple will send a group of people to have a Wesak Day procession .

Is happy to know that some of the 5e09 student also took part on this event,their are Hui Shan, Ying Kiat , Chun San , Chung Ning and maybe more . Ying Kiat join his PLKN's group and the rest of us join the Chi Yun's temple group . Initially we though that Sze Joo will walk for San Sen Tang but she din't because her leg got some injured .




This photo is taken after the procession in Chi Yun temple.

That's all from me,will update this blog after we got new thing..=D



1 comment:

  1. The Spectator only saw Chung Ning (which is Jay Chow) and Chun San (gay partner of Khing Joo) on Chi Yun team , The other I really doesn't saw them . Seems like my eyes need seriously clean up .

    By the way , no wonder I doesn't saw Sze Joo (but I saw Ms.Yhan) .

    ReplyDelete