Friday 28 May 2010

The Spectator @ Wesak Day

Well , I'm finally able to online and updating the blog , last minute of Wesak day .



Well , as what I know Wesak or Vesak is Sinhalese language of Vesākha . About the full meaning , I also don't know much although I'm buddish (what a useless buddish) , there's some explaination about Wesak .

For a Spectator , it's just like eating to present in days like this . But there's something different this year . I've been 2 years , as spectator of Wesak day in front of Kuching Plaza , which is next of St.Thomas . This year , I stand on Padungan Street , in front of Tun Jugah (that's why there's picture of Tun Jugah in the album) . On 2007 , I stand on Padungan Street too , but it's way before the Tun Jugah (about center of the street) .

Also , the biggest different about this year is , the Spectator doesn't park the Toyota behind the Padungan's shop (because there always have Toyota gone) . So , the Spectator park the Toyota in Hill's Car Park , which is safety than other place (well , I finally can walk so long , from Hill to Tun Jugah) .



There's some more picture (some pretty useless) inside this link .

No comments:

Post a Comment