Friday 28 May 2010

UK

Hey people!! It's been awhile since I've updated in this blog (because it was officially dead until today ^^).

 Symbol of Plymouth? The Plymouth Lighthouse.

During end of winter.

As some of you may have known, I'm now studying in the UK. In Plymouth. Doing Foundation in Science and Engineering course now and will be proceeding into Electrical and Electronic Engineering (might change to Communications though) in the University of Plymouth.

Really missed all of you guys back home... D=

It's summer here now... =P Getting warmer (not as hot as Kuching lar). Haha...So how's everyone doing anyways?

Ohh! Before I forget, do add me in:

MSN: glorialawennli@hotmail.com
Skype: RagnarokEiko
Email: glaw92@gmail.com

I'd really love to get in contact with you all again.. =P I'll probably be back for awhile at the end of August. =P KOLO MEE!!! LAKSA!!!!

Was on the airplane.

♫Eiko

No comments:

Post a Comment