Friday 28 May 2010

Hi~ Pauline's here!! haha

So how do u guys now? I miss u guys miss 5E soooooooooooooooooooo much!! I wish I can go back 5E again.

Currently I am studying Civil Engineering at Kolej Laila Taib (shit) with Ah Yun , but she's studying architecture.



So this is how my school looks like. From inside la. haha



KLT~ My lan lan school.. hahaha



So here is my opposite block. It's BOY BLOCK!! But no use.. Don't have handsome guys there. But got Elvin, Michael, Anellen, Jeffrey and 1 Clement is living there. And I have some new friends there too~



So inside this photo got 2 stranger right?? They are my new friends. haha.. New crazy ppl too~ haha But the old 1 is better! (luckily they wont see this) xP



This is the 'dog' food from our canteen. Our hostel have a new rules which is cannot cook in hostel. What the hell?! Then we are forced to buy food at canteen. The canteen food is rice many many then the vege only little little.. What la.. Got carbohydrates no need vitamin and mineral meh??! Stupid......



This 1 really is damn funny! LMAO!! That girl is my cibei fucking annoying roommate. I hate her very much. We call her lagging girl cause she talk very lagging lagging de.. Then all of us says both of them are very match to each other~ Guys~ Don't u think they really is very match? Got husband and wife face?? wahahahahaha.



So this is the logo of our sch.. The wings for what the green colour is for what. I forgot already. hahaha



This is Wisma san yan in sibu. The only place we go hang out. aduh.. Sibu really is too small. The facilities also lousy. I miss kch~~ =(



This is Ah Yun and me in the bus that time. Argh!! My face is so big mor~~ haha

I think it's enough now. I will update 5E blog next time if have new things^^

No comments:

Post a Comment